max life (naked)
I was just was talking to some lurkers on East in le, but some were drunk. I'm trying to figure out max life for a warrior (naked) is at level 50 with maxed stats. Right now (naked) I have 178 base life as a level 31 warrior with 49 vitality.

I believe a warriors' vitality max is 100, so that should be 102 extra points between going from 49 to 100. This should bring me to 280 life and thus advancing from 31 to 50 at a two point life increase per level up should yield an additional 38 points but Mr.MagicPants told me he was reading Jarulf's guide and the max life for a naked warrior is 316 and that would bring me to 318.

So Blessed Knight tells me there is no life increase advancing from 49 to level 50.

Is that the case?
Quote:Just was talking to some lurkers on east in le, but some were drunk. Trying to figure out max life. I have 178 base life now as a level 31 warrior with 49 vitality.

I believe a warriors' max is 100, so that should be 102 extra points between going from 49 to 100. Should bring me to 280 life. Then advancing from 31 to 50 at a two point life increase per level up should 38 points but Mr.Magic Pants told me he was reading Jarulf's guide, max life naked for warrior is 316 and that would bring me to 318.

So I hear no life increase from another player when advancing from 49 to level 50.

Is that the case?

Yea you dont get any hp or mana when you hit 50, only damage goes up.

Final hp/mana numbers for level 49/50 chars with maxed stats are as follows:

Warrior: 316 hp, 98 mana
Rogue: 201 hp, 173 mana
Sorceror: 138 hp, 596 mana
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)