Diablo's 20th Anniversary

Twenty years, everyone. It's been twenty years. Hello again to all of you who were here in the beginning!
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Hello!
20 years! Man that's so nuts, you just forget how long ago that first time you heard "Fresh Meat!" was.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I still have my original characters on backup, might eventually finish that charge to lvl 50 that I started 18 years or so ago...

My oldest (turning 20 in June) took D2 to college with her and still plays.
I refreshed my D2 accounts day before yesterday. Can't say I remember how to play. WASD does not accomplish much.

Then again not long ago I found one of my D1 discs. I keep telling myself I should install it, but as yet have not.

Edit: any sorceresses remember Mala? "If we survive Baal's wrath, I would be most honored if you could demonstrate and perhaps teach me something of what you know. I may be old, but I'm not dead."
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
D1 is the best RPG of all time. Twenty years of greatness. I have all my lvl 50 chars with perfect gear archived now. Had so much fun over the years just playing PvP and doing co-ops, and hunting for that next perfect/near-perfect trinket for so many years; but I'm retired for good now. If anyone I know or used to play with is reading this, perhaps one day I will stop by on Bnet again for a game or two and to say hi.

Other than that, I'm playing D3 now in the spare time I have available, so you can catch me there, fireicetalon#1265. Best of luck.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
(03-23-2017, 04:08 AM)EvilTeletubby Wrote: Hello!
I almost didn't see this. Whoa! Howdy. (two years late?)
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
(04-02-2019, 03:38 AM)Occhidiangela Wrote:

Better late than never!
(08-01-2020, 03:44 PM)EvilTeletubby Wrote:
(04-02-2019, 03:38 AM)Occhidiangela Wrote:

Better late than never!

Did someone say something about showing up late?
See you in Town,
-Z