Great Big Garrison
Admittedly I'm new to WoD but I saw something I had never seen before. Hundreds of folks were in my garrison. Rightly or wrongly I had come to regard my fort as my own little personal space. I feel kind of violated.

My guess is that all the people on the server were in the same garrison, the less phlegmatic of which were shouting "We are all going to die!"

The garrison itself appeared to be a blend of levels. It was really rather odd. There were too many people to even walk around.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Wait, there are other people in this game? Nobody told me I'd have to interact with other players; this is BS!

Blizzard, slowly taking the MM out of MMORPG since late WotLK
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I just either bust out the keg, or run around yelling "GET OUT OF MY BASE!!!". Depending on the moon phase and its inevitable mood swing.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]