Question
Bonoir,

Est-ce que sa intéresse jouer avec moi à Diablo PC ? je cherche des joueurs pour jouer à ce jeu mythique car jouer tout seul j'utilise gameranger mais c'est souvent des parties à mot de passe et je joue avec un ami mais on n'est que tout les deux donc je me demandais si sa intéressant quelqu'un de nous rejoindre pour du loot ou de finir les modes de jeu je joue en Diablo 1.09 bien sûr et je n'ai pas Hellfire pour le moment :/

Bonne soirée à vous
Google Translate says:

"Does his interest to play with me Diablo PC? I look for players to play this mythical game play alone because I use gameranger but often the password parties, and I play with a friend but only every two so I was wondering if its Interestingly someone to join us for loot or finish the game modes I play Diablo 1.09 and of course I have not yet Hellfire: /

Good evening to you"

Lothril, the Lurker Lounge is a primarily English-speaking forum. While there are quite a few Europeans lurking about, it will be difficult to make much headway here without using English. Hopefully you'll be able to follow enough of the language here to find people to play with.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.