August Celestials dailies stopped
I am stuck. After three days of my character faithfully doing daily quests for the August Celestials, the quartermaster, Sage Whiteheart stopped handing out quests. There are no August Celestials' quests left in my character's log.

I don't see any other faction with missing dailies, but at least she can get the work order melon growing daily quests, which is the only way I know to get rep with the August Celestials.

Any thoughts on why the quartermaster stopped speaking with us?
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
It has been a while since I've done these reps, but wasn't it random which dailies were up each day? I recall it switching and sometimes you would have to go up to Kun Lai for one rep while other days you would have to go to Krasasong for another rep and still other days you would have to go to Jade Forst for yet another rep. So that is my guess. That you had a lucky 3 day streak of it being AC rep, but that really it is still random which rep dailies are up each day.

Edit: Did a little wowhead searching and it seems my recollection is only partly right. While the quest hubs do rotate, it is always AC rep and the leader quests all come from that same Sage. So then no... I have no clue why that NPC has stopped interacting with you. Sorry.
After two days of not speaking, and sometimes not even showing up, Whiteheart decided the Celestials needed more help after all. Some things I just don't understand.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
It's probably because you are filthy Alliance scum, and he knows who the true heroes are.

For the Horde!
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(01-06-2014, 02:18 PM)Bolty Wrote: It's probably because you are filthy Alliance scum, and he knows who the true heroes are.

For the Horde!

So by Whiteheart restoring the quests to the Alliance it means he's decided that Alliance are where the true heroes are right?
(01-09-2014, 06:55 PM)Tal Wrote:
(01-06-2014, 02:18 PM)Bolty Wrote: It's probably because you are filthy Alliance scum, and he knows who the true heroes are.

For the Horde!

So by Whiteheart restoring the quests to the Alliance it means he's decided that Alliance are where the true heroes are right?

OMG! Look, everyone, IT'S A TAL! Heart Cool
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."