Official Bejewelled Add-on for WoW
Bored in WoW? Stuck on a long flight path? Waiting for your battleground/arena cue to clear? Instance healer died during the Brewfest BRD run and had to run all the goddamned way from Thorium Point?*

Don't worry, Popcap's got your back. I think we're actually one step closer to World of World of Warcraft.

It's Bejewelled, okay? That game that's been around for centuries, almost. Oddly enough, it's a little more weighty feature-wise than the unofficial Bejewelled add-ons that litter the internet: You can compete against your guild and friends for scores, and there seems to be an odd achievement system that builds up a progressive "skill" for some reason that escapes me at this moment. Plus there's all sorts of options such as autostarting on flight, death, and switching off the game at the end of a flight, ready check, or in combat (Which has to be disabled to get the "Kill a Critter" achievement, hint hint.).

So, thoughts? Aside from the natural worry about combining two addictive substances, of course.

* This actually happened to me yesterday, before this add-on was released. Not pretty.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
This makes flag room defense bearable.
Quote:So, thoughts?

I haven't profiled it to be scientific, but the addon seems to be built really well. Stops working when it's not in focus, so it shouldn't slow down anything else (just take up memory).
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!