Vaal pact + ghost reaver( CURSE YOU AUTOCORRECT) interaction question
Vaal pact makes life leech instant, at the expense of rendering life flasks useless

Ghost reaver allows life leech to apply life leech to ES.

As obvious as the answer seems, these two do work together yes? I have plans for a shadow. CI, Blood Rage, Reave, and not sure what movement I'm going to use yet.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(10-07-2013, 02:17 AM)shoju Wrote: Vaal pact makes life leech instant, at the expense of rendering life flasks useless

Ghost reaver allows life leech to apply life leech to ES.

As obvious as the answer seems, these two do work together yes? I have plans for a shadow. CI, Blood Rage, Reave, and not sure what movement I'm going to use yet.

Yes it's an incredibly strong choice, to have both of these Keystone Talents. A lot of players use this type of build for their high ES characters, especially to handle reflect.
It's what I've been thinking about for the Shadow that I'm goofing with. I'm not one to normally go the Crit Route, but I figured I would give it a shot. If for nothing else, to try out the 2x Mightflay I have in the stash.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright