We're a real game!
Just like Pinocchio's declaration, "I'm a real boy", we're a real game! Cool I hope at least a few more get brought into the fold. This thing just seems to be getting better and better.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Woot!

Thank you Bolty.

You should say hi sometime if you get bored.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(06-14-2013, 03:54 AM)shoju Wrote: Woot!

Thank you Bolty.

You should say hi sometime if you get bored.

Nice!
Hurrah. I'm also hopeful that having this section here will bring a few more people to the game.

Is anyone here going to buy any of the OB supporter packs? I bought a Silver Supporter CB pack, and I'd like to get an OB one as well. My girlfriend and I are looking for a new place to live however, so I'm waiting until we've signed a new lease and have secured the bond before I commit to the $250 for an Exalted pack.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
(06-14-2013, 10:49 AM)LennyLen Wrote: before I commit to the $250 for an Exalted pack.

O.o

Okay, that might not attract new people into the fold!
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I am getting an Open Beta Supporter Pack, but I am not planning on spending that much. I think I might top out at the $50.

And Bolty, if you wanted, you could drop 1500 on the top of the line supporter pack, and get to design a Unique with the design team
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Quote:And Bolty, if you wanted, you could drop 1500$12,500 on the top of the line supporter pack, and get to design a Unique with the design team

Fixed that for you
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
(06-14-2013, 03:32 AM)LochnarITB Wrote: "I'm a real boy"

Off topic, but I have to do this (and probably cause Bolty to fall out of his chair)

TESTICLES!

(This has been a The Grind moment)
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
(06-14-2013, 02:02 PM)LennyLen Wrote:
Quote:And Bolty, if you wanted, you could drop 1500$12,500 on the top of the line supporter pack, and get to design a Unique with the design team

Fixed that for you

That's the ruler of wraeclast pack You get more than just the unique at that.

You get all the other packs + you get to design your own monster, get 10 codes for in game pets of the monster, and get a 3d model of your monster,

https://www.pathofexile.com/purchase

If I had the cash I would do the eternal pack. 1500. I have the unique in mind already.
(06-14-2013, 03:36 PM)Lissa Wrote: Off topic, but I have to do this (and probably cause Bolty to fall out of his chair)

TESTICLES!

What is "What did Bolty shout when he first laid eyes on the newborn MiniBolty?", Alex.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."