Path of Exile - Trading - Looking - Wanting.
I figured this might be a way to help keep our PoE Conversations a little less cluttered, and easy to manage. Use this to work out deals with Lurkers, Post to your shop (if you have one), and the like.

Standard
I have a standard league shop, but I haven't really hit a point where I have a "Shop" running in anarchy. I'm sure I will at some point, but right now, I only have one anarchy character, and I'm not sure if I'm going to make another one. That will really depend on how the ranger pans out.

If you want something from my standard shop, I would HIGHLY Recommend PMing me, or responding here. I'm not sure how much time I will be spending in Standard in the near future.

Anarchy
I'm looking for gems right now.

Life Gain on Hit
Life Leech
Mana Leech

I haven't had much luck getting good gems to drop, but I do have an extra LMP, and a 7% Decoy Totem, and a Rejuv Totem, and a few other "middle of the road" gems. I also have a couple of resist flasks, and a little bit o' currency if anyone is interested.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
I'd love to come across a Mana Leech in Anarchy. Like everyone else right now, I don't have much to speak of in trade - got a 6% Minion Life, a Shockwave Totem and some other common gems, and some pocket change of currency.
Welcome to the Lounge. Hope you brought your portable bomb shelter. - Roland
*edit - redoing my inventory. Will repost free stuff later on. Don't hesitate to msg me in game if you're in dire need of something.
Hey guys, Wasn't sure if anyone was interested in any of the uniques I've picked up:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-th.../#p4070989

The Peregrine
Honourhome
Heatshiver
Fairgrave's Tricorne
Ondar's Clasp
Ambu's Charge (I have 2)
The Blood Dance (might use, we'll see how the ranger changes pan out)
Black Heart
Voll's Devotion (pretty hot right now)
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(06-13-2013, 10:01 PM)MonTy Wrote: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/114639

Everything listed there is free, don't be afraid to ask.

Do you happen to still have the Mind Sanctuary and the Storm Branch?

I'm not sure if either of those would be a worthwhile upgrade for me at the moment, but if you do have them and get a free moment anytime in game I'd love to check them out.
(07-12-2013, 10:10 PM)Chesspiece_face Wrote: Do you happen to still have the Mind Sanctuary and the Storm Branch?

I do, feel free to ask me in game for them any time. I don't think I have you on my list, what's your in-game name?
If Anyone has a spare Granite Flask in Anarchy, I'm looking for one, possibly two more.
(07-14-2013, 12:23 PM)shoju Wrote: If Anyone has a spare Granite Flask in Anarchy, I'm looking for one, possibly two more.

I do have two spare Granite Flasks in Anarchy. Feel free to ask for them when you see me in game. Should be on a decent amount today.
I haven't re-oraganized my stash, but if anyone needs anything in Standard, don't hesitate to ask me. I have a lot of five links, uniques, good gems, etc. I have about a dozen Uniques that won't sell, but are decent. Going to vendor them unless someone would take em (Silverbrach, Goldrim, Aurumvorax, Brightbeak, to name a few).
I'm in need of some advice on a shield.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/604923

If you want to look at it. If you just want the skinny on it, here we go.

Pain Charm Fossilized Spirit Shield
Level: 59 Intelligence: 115
B
15% increased Spell Damage
---------------------------------------------------------
65% increased Spell Damage
52% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
+40 to maximum Life
52% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
18% reduced Attribute Requirements

It is ilvl59, it dropped off Merveil Merc. (the B denotes one blue socket)

Now, I look at the shield, and I'm pretty pleased with it. 80% increased Spell Damage, 52% increased Crit, Life, and Mana Regen. It's the type of thing that I have no problems with ferrying to Standard at the end of Domination, and handing over to my Witch, even with the Life on it and reduced Atts being wasted on her.

I was trying to use POE.XYZ.IS to gauge a price on it, as I have someone who is interested in purchasing it. The problem is, I can't seem to find a shield that has comparable rolls on a buyout, and the shield I did find, ranged in price from 1 Alch, to 2 Exalted.

Now, I don't think this thing is worth 2 Ex, considering it has Reduced Atts sucking up a slot, that could have been a better mod. But, I also would sit on it for 3 1/2 months and let it go to standard if it's worth a chaos or two. I'm not in need of orbs that bad.

So, Anyone here able to give me even a ballpark price?
It's worth more on Domination due to the lack of ES but higher damage.. but still not worth that much, IMO. I'd personally be happy with getting 10 Chaos for that shield.

It's the 2nd highest spell damage % roll, Crit chance can go up to 109 so it's a few tiers away from that, but the 2nd highest mana regen bracket on top of those stats makes this item semi-valuable. I'd try to sell for 12 Chaos but would be willing to go as low as eight. Anything less I'd rather just keep for myself.
Chad, in case you didn't know, these are good bookmarks for figuring out what an item has on it or is worth:

http://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/suffixmod
http://www.pathofexile.com/item-data/prefixmod
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
I've been using those, I just can't seem to get a handle on what stats people want together. It's relatively easy to point out the stats that people don't want, but I guess I just value the wrong things, or different things.
I have a perfect resource for you, when I get back from work I'll edit this post and link a good guide on how to value items.
Sounds good. I appreciate it.

I look at items like.... this (i'll just type it)

Lapis Amulet
+28 Intelligence
-------------------
+27 Strength
+34 Intelligence
+14% Energy Shield
+11% elemental Resistances

And I see something amazing.

I see a total of 26% Increased Energy Shield.
I see a total of 30 Mana
I see a total of 10 Life
I see a total of 4% Melee Physical Damage
I see my Shadow, staring at this amulet, and drooling. There is so much here to love for him.

He's CI / Dual Strike / Reave currently, and the only think on it that is wasted is the life from the str. Everything else is a perfect fit. For me, that amulet is headed straight to standard with me, and I'll be happy as hell about it, especially since no one else seems to care about it.

But then I look at an item like....

Coral Ring
+22 Life
-----------------
Adds 2-5 Physical
+15 Str
+62 Life
1 Life Regen per sec
+24 ES
+14% Fire Resist

and I don't see why someone is currently offering me 8 Chaos for the ring.
(11-14-2013, 06:52 PM)shoju Wrote: Sounds good. I appreciate it.

I look at items like.... this (i'll just type it)

Lapis Amulet
+28 Intelligence
-------------------
+27 Strength
+34 Intelligence
+14% Energy Shield
+11% elemental Resistances

And I see something amazing.

I see a total of 26% Increased Energy Shield.
I see a total of 30 Mana
I see a total of 10 Life
I see a total of 4% Melee Physical Damage
I see my Shadow, staring at this amulet, and drooling. There is so much here to love for him.

He's CI / Dual Strike / Reave currently, and the only think on it that is wasted is the life from the str. Everything else is a perfect fit. For me, that amulet is headed straight to standard with me, and I'll be happy as hell about it, especially since no one else seems to care about it.

But then I look at an item like....

Coral Ring
+22 Life
-----------------
Adds 2-5 Physical
+15 Str
+62 Life
1 Life Regen per sec
+24 ES
+14% Fire Resist

and I don't see why someone is currently offering me 8 Chaos for the ring.

2nd highest +life tier, plus physical damage is big right now. I would personally value it at around 4-5 Chaos

I like that Amulet. It has tons of Int and defenses. There's only one amulet slot so people are a bit more picky with it than rings, but yea it's tough to value items as such. It's one of those pieces where I know people won't offer me more than 5-6C, and I wouldn't want to sell it for less.

and I'm sorry to say I can't find that item price guide. It was a very thorough listing of mod tiers and his/her valuation of stats. Sounded like they knew what they were talking about, and I spent a while looking for it and could not find. I'll let you know if I do.