The Gaming Font Quiz
Stolen from Reddit, which undoubtedly stole it from somewhere else, the gaming font quiz! I could recognize 17 of the 60, which I felt wasn't bad considering how many are console (or recent) games. How many fonts can YOU recognize?

Hint: if you can't identify #29, what are you doing on this website? Answers are below the image (no spoiler tags in this forum software, sorry).

[Image: 6F0AKFx.png]

Answers
01. Minecraft
02. God of War
03. Gran Turismo
04. Viva Pinata
05. Rage
06. Warioware
07. Castlevania
08. Starfox
09. Unreal
10. Mario
11. Final Fantasy
12. LA Noire
13. Earthworm Jim
14. Guitar Hero
15. Yoshi's Island
16. Tetris
17. Street Fighter
18. Far Cry
19. Doom
20. Half Life
21. Fallout
22. Mass Effect
23. Ghost Trick
24. Rock Band
25. Sonic the Hedgehog
26. Left 4 Dead
27. Pikmin
28. Grand Theft Auto
29. Diablo
30. Angry Birds
31. Little Big Planet
32. Crysis
33. Pokemon
34. Portal
35. Rayman
36. Mortal Kombat
37. Pac Man
38. Halo
39. Lemmings
40. The Legend of Zelda
41. Metal Gear Solid
42. Outrun
43. Gears of War
44. Mega Man
45. Contra
46. Monkey Island
47. Fable
48. Donkey Kong
49. Prince of Persia
50. Smash Bros.
51. Uncharted
52. Space Invaders
53. Plants vs. Zombies
54. Quake
55. Kirby
56. Starcraft
57. Resident Evil
58. Professor Layton
59. The Sims
60. Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I recognized about 1/3rd of them. I guess that's not bad, but I'd consider it more of an advantage that I read through my monthly subscription of Game Informer multiple times while going to the john. I can only assume some of the games font images get stuck in the brain, because I've never even played a lot of the games of the fonts I recognize, yet I recognize them despite. Advertising at it's finest!
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
i knew about 6 right off, and when i looked down at the list about 20 went DING! oh yeah.....
some i have never heard of and/or never saw adverts for the game (only heard about through podcasts and such)
[Image: bldavis.png]