Excuse me while I celebrate.
I went browsing through my old CDs (back before the days of gigabyte thumbdrives and an external harddrive was found in every other desk drawer). On one of the CDs labeled "backup" I found a few of my Diablo .sv files (all multiplayer ones).
About 20 or so in all.

Among the items I found sitting on these characters all the way back from 2000 (I stopped playing heavily around 2004 so there's still 4 years worth of items that I no longer have).

King's Bastard Sword of Speed
+100% to hit, +173% to hit (this is still the 60/60 durability version I first found, by 2004 I remember it was indestructible through numerous hidden shrine runs)

Awesome Full Plate Mail of Harmony
72 ac, +138% armor (I never found a high ac armor that was better than this one *sigh*)

Awesome Full Plate Mail of the Stars
68 ac, +144% to armor, +8 to all (I still lament that this was not a higher base ac armor T__T)

Obsidian Mail of the Stars
+11 to all, +39% resists

Obsidian Mail of Harmony
+40% resists

Obsidian Armor of Precision
+40% resists, +20 to dex

Drake's Ring of the Zodiac
+45 mana, +20 all

Drake's Ring of the Zodiac
+44 mana, +16 all

Dragon's Amulet of the Zodiac
+53 mana, +20 all

Drake's Ring of Perfection
+43 mana, +21 dex

Obsidian Shield of the Tiger
+37% resists, +47 hit points (I also remember that by 2004 I had replaced this with a 20 ac, 40/50 tower shield, basically, a perfect Obsidian/Tiger shield, not that it really mattered)

Obsidian Helm of Precision
+40% resists, +18 to dex

Awesome Shield of the Tiger
18 ac, +148% armor, +47 hp

Helm of Sprits (by 2004 it was indestructible, the one I recovered isn't)

Warriors Long Battle Bow of Switness
Obsidian/Lion Mail
Some other King/Haste swords that aren't as good as my King/Speed
Other lesser Obsidian/Tiger shields
assorted bows
assorted single resist/zodiac jewels
assorted obsidian/jade/stars/heavens/zodiac jewels
assorted dragonon/stars/, blah, just assorted jewels
about a third of my full dueling equipment, strange/haste swords, lightning/haste sword, ruby/whale equipment, gold/suffix jewels, etc

===================

Things that I really had wanted to recover but won't get

Obsidian/Mammoth armor
Obsidian/Mammoth helm
Jade/Swiftness bow
Massive/Swiftness bow
Amber Helm of the Dark (as I recall, it was LennyLen at first back in 2003 that told me it could only be found in levels 5-6 or something like that, it took me over a year after asking him to find one for my blind Rogue variant build, it was also someone else on here that recommended I not bother looking for a Amber/Dark armor and just use the Nightscape instead, thanks for that)
something/burning Long War Bow, I don't exactly remember the prefix, was it merciless? I don't remember, did it even have a prefix? I remember I loved this bow for the burning effect, and loved it even more after I found out about how it disables regen, basically became my 3rd most used bow, on switch with my hp/mp tank rogue

My hp/mp tank rogue was this
Obsidian/Mammoth helm
Obsidian/Mammoth armor (it was a cape if I recall correctly)
Massive/Switness Bow (with the something/burning bow on switch, or maybe just bow of burning...)
Dragon/Lion jewel x3 (I never did get 3 dragonon jewels. I have two dragonon jewels and one perfect drake/tiger at 50/50, I have recovered all three jewels)

Yeap, I was damned happy about it and just had to make this post.;)
Some nice stuff there, but now u have to put it to use by playing some hell/hell runs or PvP:)

I dont really see the point of having a high hp rogue though, u lose too much dmg and mana IMO. An Obs Mammoth helm could be interesting on a low ac rogue thats using Obs Harmony armor but I would never use any jewels on rogue that werent heavens or zodiac suffix. The dream setup for any rogue though basically is RC/Awesome Stars/Obs Bow of the Heavens/Obs Zodiac/Dragon Zodiac x 2.....best all around possible setup for PvM. U get high ac, very high stats, decent dmg, and a huge mana pool. Massive Swift is a great bow too, though if you are playing high ac and using spells as a large part of your offense, swiftness isnt really needed. I would suggest it playing low ac though as its a very different playing style. Merciless elemental bows are quite fun too, and I use Merc Burning as one of my primary weapons in Bow-r vs warrior duels.

Diablo LE, usa east if you want to play some.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)