Forum Reshuffle
All Diablo III class forums have been consolidated into the general Diablo III forum. This in turn has been rolled into the Lurker Games group with WoW, Diablo II, and Diablo. No posts have been removed; everything just got moved around for consolidation. Enjoy!
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
There any chance to move the guild forum above the "games" forum?
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Welllll, yes, I'm sure those who come here most for the guild forums will want that. Others who come for the game discussion may want it the other way. Sell me. Smile
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I like this a lot. Thanks Bolty!
Sell you... Sell you.... Um.... Ok. Here is my sell. For as long as I've been coming to the lounge until Diablo III was close to release, the Layout has been

The Lounge
Lurkers Guild
Game forums. Multiple groups of forums, for Diablo, and D2, and WoW.

When Diablo III was close to release, it became

The Lounge
DIII Forums
Lurkers Guild
Other Game Forums

Which was ok. I don't play DIII, but I know a lot of people who do. I was able to just hit the little - sign, and minimize the DIII forums, and it was still

The Lounge (What I come here for most now)
The Guild (The other thing I come here for... I like to "stalk" the guild, even if I don't play)
Other Game Forums. (I view on occasion)

With it now setup as

The Lounge
Games Forums
Guild Forums

I'm more apt to just - button the Games forums all together and forget about them. With the old layout, I'll still peruse the games forum, from time to time, down there where it was. For those who don't want to see the Guild Forums (assuming, maybe short sightedly on my part, that they are here purely for the Diablo Talk, since there aren't many Non-Lurker WoW players cruising here) they can minus them, and they get the same effect as what you have with the new setup, while those of us who might prefer the old setup, can't achieve it.

I'll admit, it's a flimsy self centered argument, based on my desires. But it's based on how I browse the forums. Either on my mini side monitor at work, or on my phone. Either way, screen real estate is at a premium to me, and I like it filled with the topics that I'm interested in.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(11-29-2012, 01:39 AM)Bolty Wrote: Sell me. Smile

I sold you to TheDragoon for 5 unopened (tricksy hobbitses - I won't fall for that trick again) beers. Not sure what his plans are for you yet.
Thank you Smile