Secession Petitions, the Election, and the News.
(11-16-2012, 05:17 PM)FireIceTalon Wrote: You'd have to put Rush in there I think, Beck already denounced the whole thing. But yea other than that, sounds about right heh.

Did you actually read what Beck said? (I followed your link). He didn't denounce the idea so much as indicate it is a bad idea to publicly put your name on a list. You know, because Obama will send the secret police to your house. He also indicates that peaceful secession is not possible.

But substitute whomever you wish, I got a chuckle out of it.
(11-16-2012, 05:06 PM)vor_lord Wrote: Just for grins:
[Image: 525642_555488791144439_109968381_n.jpg]

I just have comment on the 'Truck Balls' aka truck nutz issue.
I once saw a home made truck balls.
Why do I say and how can I be sure it was home made you says?

Well it was two socks rolled into a pantyhose, wrapped around the trailer hitch. It was not an accidental debris that managed to tangle itself around the hitch. No no, this was someone actually making the thing. With a couple of socks. And pantyhose.

Me and a co-worker at the time joked that the owner should really step it up if they're going to be handicrafting this thing. Like a burlap sack and maybe some fishing lines poking out for uhm, follicles.

In all seriousness. Home made. Truck balls. I'm pretty much a confirmed misanthrope now.
OK, if that is what Jester was driving at ... yeah, that's one way it plays out. Various folks fighting over the piece of pie left to divide, and how do people combine into groups to act?

Could be by language, could be via other similarities.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete