Is it just me, or....
Do WD's struggle in actual Boss fights? I don't mean rares/champions, but vs. actual Act bosses/mini-bosses. I had a bit of difficulty taking down Belial and Diablo in nightmare, and am struggling vs the Butcher on hell now. Most elite packs thus far haven't been too much trouble for my WD but act bosses seem rather difficult. It seems like this class wasn't well designed for long, drawn out fights.

Also, since when does the ENTIRE floor at the Butcher set fire ON hell mode? Never seen that before.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
You have to switch skill sets for act bosses if you're using certain setups. For example:

I typically run Darts/Voodoo Vomit (some acid skill, never remember the name, always call it VV)/Hex/Soul Harvest/Spirit Walk/Mass Confusion.

Obviously when I'm fighting a lone target, VV, SH, and MC are all useless. They get switched out for Haunt, Fetish Army (Diablo personally has a HUGE fascination with the little buggers and the Ambush rune damage spike is -huge-), and Wall of Zombies. I keep Hex, but with the healing rune in it. When I have a better mana setup, I'll probably switch to Grasp for the extra CC/damage.
Finally satisfied that this, in fact, a game in the Diablo series.