Rage deaths
So, we have a thread for stupid deaths and I thought it would be funny to have a thread about deaths that make you rage (because as we all know, this game loves to throw all sorts of ridiculous crap at you).

I'll kick it off. Act III hell, I'm clearing the dungeons of Bastion Keep with my barb, on level 2, and I encounter a boss pack of undead axe wielders with frozen, waller, and some other mod I don't remember. So I'm like, "cool, only the boss has waller, I can deal with this." There are a bunch of enemies so I start to kite towards the entrance. Sure enough, I get walled in. I deliver some hits, things are getting hot, so I leap out. And I get walled in again, as soon as the first wall comes down.

Wat.

Since when can a single boss chain wall you? I'd understand if it were a champ pack, but a boss? Ok.

Things are getting dicey now, I'm taking hits, my life's dropping, but I still have furious charge, so I charge out the entrance of the wall (boss wallers create a three-sided cul-de-sac for anyone who doesn't know)...there's a frozen orb just about to pop where I come out of my charge.

I get frozen and killed by a hell tremor.

That made me rage.
It seems like lately ALL my deaths are due to lag/de-sync. I just don't get how the hardcore players deal with it. I can't tell you how often I'll come across an arcane sentry or desecration boss. He'll throw one down on top of me and I'll say, ok time to move. Only to find out a few seconds later I'm dead because the server still thinks I'm on top of the fire. I usually don't die from it but this sort of desync happens to me several times each session I play.

We deal with it by preemptively moving.

Edit: Hard to do when you get a full 8-9s desync, just lost my second lvl 60 to that. /sigh
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
You mean you deal with lag by preemptively moving? I guess if you continously stutter step as ranged you can avoid the desecrator pits even while lagging.

Ultimately I don't see a solution except to not play hardcore while lagging.

Inferno Diablo using his scripted stun when he gets to 66% HP, with a fireball already heading in my direction.
Happened at least 4 times during my attempts to defeat him.
Yeah, that grave's gonna put up a good fight.
It'd be easier to list the ones that didn't make me rage. Big Grin
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Ok, this has to set a new record for unbelievable bullshit, even for D3.

I got vortexed into a frozen explosion and froze in mid air. I died of course.

W.T.F
I find it funny that on my Barb, who's just finished Nighmare, that i died on Belial, as i wasn't watching my health enough and got double arms smashed.
That after that i never died on any of the placed / Story bosses, Diablo normal was easy then Belial Nightmare was i killed him before he go in the killing blow on me, Diablo nightmare was, if anything, easier than normal.
But, some of the pack of random bosses really really sucked.
Molten Casters with knock-back and Frozen.
Arcane casters with Frozen and illusions, they really sucked.

Now my first character was a DH, Belial was a pain on normal and Diablo took about 20 attempts to get.
Then in nightmare, Act 1, ran into consecutive cellar, Fast & Extra health packs, just could not get enough distance to do anything.

Seems that melee characters have it better, though i probably have just had bad combo packs.