Black Magic User Image
As some of you might know, I play D&D with my kids on occassion. I made a character that uses Arcane magic to cast spells, but decided he would be interesting to play if he were of negro descent (or African-American for those of us in the US). The funny thing is, I've spent the last hour+ scouring over google images and can't find a single picture of a magic user/wizard that is black. Not even one! What the hell, are all magic users other than the one in Diablo I white? I'm getting so frustrated. And I can't even find a decent picture of the Diablo 1 sorcerer either.

A little side-trek here, but an English man came into one of my stores a few months back, he was negro, and the man overheard one of the staff say, "and bring the drinks to the African-American over there. . ." points at English man's table. After they ate, the English man confronts me and says he was offended at being called an African-American because he said, "Sir, I am neither African nor American. I was born in the UK, and if you have problem with that, I can just leave your store." Anyways, it got me thinking about how the rest of the world calls black people "negros" and nobody has a problem with that, that is of course except here in America. It's just strange.

EDIT - Oh yeah, if any of you know of images of wizards of negro descent, please post a link. I'd greatly appreciate it!
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Hi,

Quote:Oh yeah, if any of you know of images of wizards of negro descent, please post a link. I'd greatly appreciate it!
I had a negro mage in Baldur's Gate that I rolled because I'd found a great image online. Just spent about ten minutes googling "Baldur's Gate" portrait but no joy. Lots of links, but it takes a while to go through them and many need to be downloaded to view.

Good luck.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?