Sensible reviews of Diablo 3 from players
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5235705700

The consensus is in: D3 sucks.
(05-21-2012, 12:23 PM)ClamsAreHot Wrote: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5235705700

The consensus is in: D3 sucks.

More copy and paste from our hero. Can't you at least come up with something on your own? Pathetic.

The official forums are full of whiners and malcontents. The happy people are playing the game, not posting. But you go ahead and continue flaming indiscriminately. No one here cares. Even Armin doesn't look like he's going to claim you, even though you agree with him.

Welcome to the ignore list. You're the first entry.
--Mav
Bolty Wrote:The flip side to this is that if your next post/thread is a highly informative, quality one, it will be addressed as such, and will be treated with respect in accordance with its quality. You won't get instantly shouted down because people "recognize" you from this thread. Such is the way of the Lounge. I've seen plenty of newer users make poor early impressions, then turn into fantastic members over time.

You can walk away from this thread with two impressions:
1) Posting a thread that basically amounts to "guys, check this out, I'm slightly e-famous for trolling another site" is not something people here really care about. I should try harder to come up with something more interesting to share.
2) The Lurker Lounge is made up of a bunch of elitist pricks who just sit around patting each other on the back and thinking they're so awesome. A-holes. I'm out of here.

I forgot there was option 3: go full-on Troll Modeā„¢ and see what reactions you can get from the forum. You made your point that you don't like the game, and could have continued that point in various threads, but you desire more attention. You also clearly WANT to get banned, and are having fun seeing how long you can go until that happens. I'll give you that which you seek, so that you may validate yourself. You aren't posting any serious debate regarding the merits of the game; you're just posting links and randomly trashing it to get a rise out of people, followed by insults and insinuations. Peace.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.