top lists?
Is there somewhere on-line were one can see lists of people in the game and the highest levels or how far into the game someone has come?
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
(05-15-2012, 05:19 PM)Jarulf Wrote: Is there somewhere on-line were one can see lists of people in the game and the highest levels or how far into the game someone has come?

To the best of my knowledge only your Social tab within the game... but I am assuming that's not quite what you had in mind.
Roland *The Gunslinger*
(05-15-2012, 08:02 PM)Roland Wrote: To the best of my knowledge only your Social tab within the game... but I am assuming that's not quite what you had in mind.

No, not really. And since I don't have the game, anything inside the game won't help Smile
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
(05-15-2012, 09:30 PM)Jarulf Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 08:02 PM)Roland Wrote: To the best of my knowledge only your Social tab within the game... but I am assuming that's not quite what you had in mind.

No, not really. And since I don't have the game, anything inside the game won't help Smile

FWIW, they brought you back as an honorary Iron Wolf. Smile You're not a mercenary anymore, you're an official story-related NPC! Big Grin
Roland *The Gunslinger*
Iron Wolf Jarulf!
Not yet to my knowledge but 'soon'.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/5406050

I would imagine that within a couple of weeks of this being put out that someone will have a way of mining it for the data of the top characters and certain items and or accomplishments.
(05-15-2012, 09:32 PM)Roland Wrote: FWIW, they brought you back as an honorary Iron Wolf. Smile You're not a mercenary anymore, you're an official story-related NPC! Big Grin

Cool! Didn't know. I that someone you fight as in a "monster" or something else?

Almost makes me change my mind of skipping this game just to check it out. But for now, I think I will go for Torchlight 2 instead.

By the way, is it just me not understanding something but have they split up forums between Europe and US (and perhaps Asia)? I realised the forums (the english ones even) are different if you go to EU.battle.net and US.battle.net. That sounds pretty stupid to me, or what am I missing?
(05-16-2012, 11:24 AM)Jarulf Wrote: Almost makes me change my mind of skipping this game just to check it out. But for now, I think I will go for Torchlight 2 instead.
If this is your reason to buy the game you will be disappointed. The npc is about as relevant as Charsi. So far the game seems pretty good though. Will see what it is like when the uber equipment starts floating around. I was really impressed with the size of the acts. The variety is much more satisfying than d2. My big complaint so far is how clunky it is to change or re-rune a skill.
Nice Toenails
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
(05-17-2012, 02:00 AM)Sir_Die_alot Wrote: If this is your reason to buy the game you will be disappointed. The npc is about as relevant as Charsi.

I was just joking. Tried to figure out what happened to my old wow account. Is it a battle.net account now or is that two seperate things? Tried all sort of recoveries but nere get any "match" and I am affraid the mail I used back then is something I no longer have.
Heya Jarulf,

There will be Diablo III Forum profiles that show off the players' career stats as well as a hero profile, for a per character basis. As far as servers go, there are three now, and players are able to connect to any of them, similar to Diablo I and II (aka Global Play for Battle.net 2.0). The three servers are North America, Europe, and Asia.

Also, in order to login to World of Warcraft, you need to use your Battle.net Account. If you haven't already merged your WoW account with your Battle.net Account, you should do so in order to continue logging in. If you don't remember your old WoW Account or Battle.net Account, you can contact the Blizzard Customer Service through phone, they'll be able to help you out.

EDIT: Glad to see that your Mercenary actually became a quest NPC in Diablo III, haha. Grats!

-Sixen (Battle.net Forum MVP)