Horde wanted
Does anyone on Stormrage have a female orc, undead, or goblin of eligible age on whom I could put bunny ears?

For the second year in a row I am waiting patiently by Orphan Matron Mercy for some horde to come by to do her quest for Children's Week, but obviously horde care nothing for children except to eat.

Edit: I popped an orc. Two to go.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
(04-29-2012, 08:44 AM)LavCat Wrote: Does anyone on Stormrage have a female orc, undead, or goblin of eligible age on whom I could put bunny ears?

For the second year in a row I am waiting patiently by Orphan Matron Mercy for some horde to come by to do her quest for Children's Week, but obviously horde care nothing for children except to eat.

Edit: I popped an orc. Two to go.
Ruva the goblin mage on the way if you are still there.
What I did was drop down onto ground in front of the main Orgrimmar Auction House with the bunny ears thing equipped, died, ran back to town as a ghost, and waited as a ghost in the main square for a horde of the right race, gender and level to walk by. I then rezed, popped the bunny ears really quickly, died, and repeated the process. Worked like a charm -- except there are so few female goblins that I still had to wait a long time for one to pass by.

(04-29-2012, 12:07 PM)Ruvanal Wrote: Ruva the goblin mage on the way if you are still there.

Sorry I went to bed about 5:00 am after I found the orc. I'd be glad to meet Ruva at your convenience any place a level 1 alliance can safely get to.
(04-29-2012, 05:54 PM)MongoJerry Wrote: What I did was drop down onto ground in front of the main Orgrimmar Auction House...

The hard part might be getting to Orgrimmar unless a warlock wants to help. (My warlock is on the same account.) Though methods without dying are much more fun.
(04-29-2012, 06:54 PM)LavCat Wrote:
(04-29-2012, 12:07 PM)Ruvanal Wrote: Ruva the goblin mage on the way if you are still there.

Sorry I went to bed about 5:00 am after I found the orc. I'd be glad to meet Ruva at your convenience any place a level 1 alliance can safely get to.

Where were you looking at being? Back at Orphan Matron Mercy?
(04-29-2012, 10:05 PM)Ruvanal Wrote: Where were you looking at being? Back at Orphan Matron Mercy?

My character is logged out at Orphan Matron Mercy in Shattrath.
Be there shortly.
(04-29-2012, 10:05 PM)Ruvanal Wrote: Ruva the goblin mage on the way if you are still there.

Many thanks! That was fast! Now all I need is an undead.

(04-29-2012, 08:26 PM)LavCat Wrote: The hard part might be getting to Orgrimmar unless a warlock wants to help. (My warlock is on the same account.) Though methods without dying are much more fun.

Nah, take the portal to Mount Hyjal and fly down to Orgrimmar. It's not far.
(04-30-2012, 02:57 PM)MongoJerry Wrote: Nah, take the portal to Mount Hyjal and fly down to Orgrimmar. It's not far.

When you're a level 1 that's a long drop with a sudden stop.
(04-30-2012, 06:07 PM)LavCat Wrote: When you're a level 1 that's a long drop with a sudden stop.

Um, OK. I feel like I'm coming late to a conversation. Why are you trying to get a level 1 the achievement?
(04-30-2012, 08:53 PM)MongoJerry Wrote: Um, OK. I feel like I'm coming late to a conversation. Why are you trying to get a level 1 the achievement?

Lavcat, my level 1 paladin, was my first WoW character, and indeed a recreation of my original character from beta. Sometimes she feels left out. We did everything for the achievement last year except for getting the bunny ears on a couple horde. As I said, horde can sometimes be hard to find.
(05-01-2012, 02:34 AM)LavCat Wrote: As I said, horde can sometimes be hard to find.

That's because they have all been learning the stealth tactics of the Tauren. I mean have you ever see a Tauren stalk a python?

---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
(05-01-2012, 02:43 AM)Gnollguy Wrote: That's because they have all been learning the stealth tactics of the Tauren. I mean have you ever see a Tauren stalk a python?

No, GG, I have never seen a Tauren stalk a python. How does a Tauren stalk a python?
(05-01-2012, 04:27 AM)LavCat Wrote:
(05-01-2012, 02:43 AM)Gnollguy Wrote: That's because they have all been learning the stealth tactics of the Tauren. I mean have you ever see a Tauren stalk a python?

No, GG, I have never seen a Tauren stalk a python. How does a Tauren stalk a python?

In cat form.

(I've always wanted to say that.)
ERAU QSSI DLRO WEHT
(05-01-2012, 02:43 AM)Gnollguy Wrote:
(05-01-2012, 02:34 AM)LavCat Wrote: As I said, horde can sometimes be hard to find.

That's because they have all been learning the stealth tactics of the Tauren. I mean have you ever see a Tauren stalk a python?
On the alliance side... I had more gender issues. Other than looking for armor obscured bumps, determining the sexes of Blood Elves, and Dwarves is difficult for me.

In fact -- it's maybe not just me... In the Badlands quest line "The Day that Deathwing Came" where you get to punch Deathwing in the face, the Orc on the motorcycle gets to choose which race of "hot babe" will ride on the chopper with him. Male blood elf is a choice... :-)
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

(05-02-2012, 06:09 PM)kandrathe Wrote: In fact -- it's maybe not just me... In the Badlands quest line "The Day that Deathwing Came" where you get to punch Deathwing in the face, the Orc on the motorcycle gets to choose which race of "hot babe" will ride on the chopper with him. Male blood elf is a choice... :-)

I protest -- there are no male blood elves. There are only hot female blood elves and fugly female blood elves.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
Finally! I boinked a random undead chick at Darkmoon and am now reputed Noble. I also learned that level one heros can do Darkmoon quests. Kicking myself that I had not started earlier.