ATMA for 1.13?
I noticed the stores selling Battle Chests for $20 and wondered what the game was like nowdays. I found that Nobbie had released a current version of CubeMod. Wonderful, I can try out those old builds again, ones that didn't quite finish due to loving the Trang Necro playstyle I had evolved. For me, I dry run in CubeMod to see how playable something might be, and then invest the time on Bnet (if there are any games around). I have a Barb running now on Bnet that has hit some snags, and need to play in CubeMod to work it out - seems that a level 45 Concentration Barb has too many problems in NM Durance2. Any help on:

- a version of ATMA the single player muling program that works with latest patch?

- isn't there a commandline switch that produces a new character in Act4, I used to utilize that all the time, but need help finding the syntax again.

TIA

---
EDIT: I see that I neglected to mention that this is a Classic Barb, no funky runewords.
(04-18-2012, 07:56 AM)Ferengi Wrote: - isn't there a commandline switch that produces a new character in Act4, I used to utilize that all the time, but need help finding the syntax again.

TIA

---
EDIT: I see that I neglected to mention that this is a Classic Barb, no funky runewords.

IIRC it's " -act x", where x= the act number. (So 4 in your case.)

So it'd be something like:
"C:\Program Files\Diablo II\Diablo II.exe" -act 4
in the command line.

(04-18-2012, 07:56 AM)Ferengi Wrote: - a version of ATMA the single player muling program that works with latest patch?

Use D2SE with built in PlugY and Glide. If you don't want to use D2SE for whatever reason, then PlugY is the not only the best SP muleing program around with a shared stash, but replaces the LCS with a new layout. I would never play the game again without it!
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Oh D2SE is a ModManager, so I could simplfy changing between standard game and CubeMod (and perhaps others) with it. A shared stash would work fine.

Smile