Macro no longer working as intended
I need some macro help. Unless I am crazy the following shaman macro used to work properly. Not sure when it stopped working, but it no longer does what I want it to:

#showtooltip Frost Shock
/cleartarget [noharm]
/targetenemyplayer [noexists]
/click [flying,nocombat,noexists] SilverDragonMacroButton
/cast [noharm,nomounted,noform] !Ghost Wolf
/stopmacro [noharm]
/startattack
/cast Frost Shock
/use 10

The circumstances under which the macro fails is if I have a dead enemy targeted. I would expect that running the macro while not flying or being in Ghost Wolf would cast Ghost Wolf. But what happens is that I get an error that I cannot attack that target.

I have tried changing the second line to:
/cleartarget [noharm,dead]
but that does not help.

If I change the second line to:
/cleartarget [dead]
the macro works as I would then expect, but that is not quite what I want.

Was /cleartarget changed at some point to no longer work with harm/noharm as a conditional?
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Try /cleartarget [noharm][dead]
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
(01-18-2012, 09:46 AM)Taelas Wrote: Try /cleartarget [noharm][dead]

That did seem to work, thanks. Why I am not sure. I thought
[noharm][dead]
[noharm,dead]
[noharm]
all had the same effect?

"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
The difference is that [noharm][dead] is two different conditionals (where either one causes the target to clear), whereas [noharm,dead] is one (where both have to be present to clear the target). So the single conditional [noharm,dead] only fires if the target is both dead and not an enemy, whereas [noharm][dead] fires if either the target is not an enemy, or if the target is dead.

[noharm] is not enough, as it still tries to fire if the target is dead (assuming it is an enemy).

This is not something that has changed, by the way -- I don't know why the issue only came up recently.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk