You know your random dungeon is gonna suck when...
You land in Blackrock Caverns with 1 boss defeated.

The guy that queued as tank for a faster queue asks someone else to tank.

Shadow Priest is pulling mobs ahead of the tank (I had this one today).

A DPS says "FAST RUN PLZ!!!!"

You land in Deadmines at Foe Reaver 5000.

The "tank" has 8 pieces of pvp gear and nothing enchanted.

The healer says "kinda high right now"
Apart from the dungeon choices, all of the above at the same time made for brilliant guild runs for years.

Smile

take care
Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Don't talk to me about BRC.

Just had a run, tank was a complete moron. His offences included:

1) Pulling Rom'ogg before we finished clearing out the trash, then blaming me specifically for it.
2) Refusing to intercept the centre evolution beam on Corla and thus letting the Zealots evolve freely. Then blaming everyone else for the wipe and sat at the GY for ten minutes while he was, quote, "jacking off."
3) Doing... something at Karsh Steelbender. Not entirely sure what he did, but the healer chewed him out royally over it.
4) Attacking Beauty before the healer had enough mana, breaking traps.
5) After being chewed out again by the healer, he said "Life ain't fair" then charged into the next trash pack after Beauty while the healer was still drinking.

We kicked his ass as soon as he cleared the path to Obsidius. 'Life ain't fair' indeed.
As a healer, I routinely thank Blizzard for the design of Jin'Do the Groupbreaker...but not for the reason you're probably expecting.

It's because I generally queue randoms for satchels and/or to pick up some extra valor points if I sat out for some raid bosses that week. When I zone in to a random PuG and I'm standing at Jin'Do, it's often because:

1) The group is bad, likely the DPS, who didn't kill the ghosts so the ghosts ate their healer
2) They likely blamed and kicked their healer for this, being ignorant
3) I can show up, get a quick Jin'Do kill, and walk out with my satchel/valor
4) This is possible because my gear lets me make up for others' mistakes in spades, usually

Sure, it involves me running like a chicken with its head cut off as 50 ghosts chase me around the platform, but I can take a few minutes of that over a 30 minute full run. Smile
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Your PW:S as disc probably shields like 100K damage or something Smile My god your gear makes me jealous
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright