The Old Republic
k, will do.
Are you forcefeeder mist?
Also anyone wanting to join drop your name here or PM me.
Yes,

Forcefeeder i am.

Mist
Ahoy Lurkers

TotalBiscuit, currently at Gamescon, has put together a WTF is... video featuring The Old Republic, might be of interest to some of you. There's also an endgame and PvP info video, also from TB, also from Gamescon.

take care
Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
It's all looking good, here's hoping that it gets released this year, but better to be fully ready then to rush it.

Hey Crusher, havn't heard from you about the guild for a while?

Mist aka Forcefeeder
Yeah i did accept you however we have had little support or signups so I am unsure of how to procede.
ahh, things will probably build as release gets closer, or a date is known.

Mist
Sorry, took me a while to log in over there. Their verification software is terrible.

~Frag
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
~7m of the first raid

Narrated introductory raid footage.

Yeah, saw that, looks good, the sneak peaks of the further parts look interesting too, like the one where it was a lava flled room and you had to jump from rock to rock during the battle.
I'm hoping that since their showing high level content, that raid was for lv 50's, that the rest of the game is getting closer to completion.
But you can never tell.

(08-27-2011, 04:14 PM)Frag Wrote: ~7m of the first raid

Narrated introductory raid footage.

Please, sir, may I have it...

NOW?!

Ah, well, Rift has free play going on and I just got an invite to the Path of Exile beta so I guess I can wait a little bit - next week then?
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Something to consider if there are any people that are wanting to play, needing one more to qualify atm.

What is Phase 3: Deployment?

During this phase, guilds that meet certain criteria will be transferred into the game. Your guild’s mini-site and forums will remain available on the website. However, guild creation and administration features will be removed from the website and moved in-game.

*We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that qualifying guilds are imported into a server that meets your specified preferences, but we cannot make any guarantees given the anticipated volume of guilds (among other factors). All server placements therefore remain in our sole discretion. We also cannot take responsibility for technical errors or glitches that prevent your guild from importing into the game as planned. See Terms of Service for more details.

Mist aka Forcefeeder
(09-22-2011, 03:08 AM)mistique Wrote: Something to consider if there are any people that are wanting to play, needing one more to qualify atm.

Mist aka Forcefeeder

Who do I have to kill or sleep with to get into the beta?

Just to quilify that:

1. Sleep - females.
2. Kill - no preference to specific genders.
Hi,

(09-22-2011, 09:07 PM)Ashock Wrote: Who do I have to kill or sleep with to get into the beta?

So, this guy moves to Alaska. He tries real hard to fit in, but the old timers just don't accept him. Finally, one evening, he walks up to a table of old timers in the bar and asks them flat out what he needs to do to to be an Alaskan. The gnarliest guy at the table thinks for a minute and says, "Well, in a single night you've got to drink a fifth of whiskey, kill a polar bear, and sleep with an Eskimo. That aughta do it."

The guy goes up to the bar, buys a fifth of whiskey, and chugs it down. Then he staggers out the door with a "see y'all in a bit."

The old timers laugh and forget about it till some hours later. As the hour grew late and the temperature outside kept dropping, they got a little concerned that, drunk as he was, the guy might have hurt himself. They were about to form an unofficial search party when the guy comes staggering through the door. His clothes are all ripped up, he's bleeding from a dozen places.

He makes his way to the table, and in a loud voice demands: "Now where's this Eskimo I gotta kill?"

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

(09-23-2011, 02:47 AM)--Pete Wrote: Hi,

(09-22-2011, 09:07 PM)Ashock Wrote: Who do I have to kill or sleep with to get into the beta?

So, this guy moves to Alaska. He tries real hard to fit in, but the old timers just don't accept him. Finally, one evening, he walks up to a table of old timers in the bar and asks them flat out what he needs to do to to be an Alaskan. The gnarliest guy at the table thinks for a minute and says, "Well, in a single night you've got to drink a fifth of whiskey, kill a polar bear, and sleep with an Eskimo. That aughta do it."

The guy goes up to the bar, buys a fifth of whiskey, and chugs it down. Then he staggers out the door with a "see y'all in a bit."

The old timers laugh and forget about it till some hours later. As the hour grew late and the temperature outside kept dropping, they got a little concerned that, drunk as he was, the guy might have hurt himself. They were about to form an unofficial search party when the guy comes staggering through the door. His clothes are all ripped up, he's bleeding from a dozen places.

He makes his way to the table, and in a loud voice demands: "Now where's this Eskimo I gotta kill?"

--Pete

If it's a female bear, I will consider doing this for the beta. However, she can not have any cubs. I don't need any extra baggage.
Just checked the new media on companions, you can have a Jawa companion, he looks COOL!

The site seems to be messed up, not sure what's going on there, but check it out, companions looks crazy good.

Smile
Hey all,

If anyone's wondering about what exactly the Phase 3 Guild Development means.

Any guild that has 4+ members will get priority access to the game earlier than those that don't.
I'm assuming that those members would have to have activated their access code to count.
So, far we have 3 members, i for one have my code, not sure about the other 2, then we'd need one more to qualify.

Mist
The pre-order code you mean? I have mine entered, and an extra (CE) key I'm planning on selling.
I have mine and added The basin as an adversary if that is fine with you guys.
(09-24-2011, 01:46 PM)Frag Wrote: The pre-order code you mean? I have mine entered, and an extra (CE) key I'm planning on selling.

Yeah, the pre-order code.

I'll have to check out who The Basin is, but that's fine Crushar.

Going to be a lot of Downloading from BioWare when this starts, i hope their server copes well, lol.

Mist
Release Date announced........DEC 20th!

With early access before that, which is still an unknown time before the general release.

But at least now we know!

Wink