Ladder Reset Challenge/Payout?
I don't remember the last time Blizzard did something like this (maybe 1.10): [Redacted] is holding a prize based ladder race or something. Anyone here excited that at least D2 ladder isn't entire dead?
(09-28-2010, 03:46 AM)TeslaFTW Wrote: I don't remember the last time Blizzard did something like this (maybe 1.10): sitewellknownassellingdupesandgold.com is holding a prize based ladder race or something. Anyone here excited that at least D2 ladder isn't entire dead?

You've come to the wrong place if you hang out on that site.
I'd say a 1-month ban is suitable.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Ladder for D II resets tomorrow.

Shishak and I met in game last weekend.

Saw Dr Disaster a few months ago on Realms.

Are we hopeless, or what?
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
(10-25-2011, 02:02 AM)Occhidiangela Wrote: Ladder for D II resets tomorrow.

Shishak and I met in game last weekend.

Saw Dr Disaster a few months ago on Realms.

Are we hopeless, or what?

Occhi, you should really give Median XL a try. It's like nothing you've ever played before! It's a D2 Mod, but far, far greater. Until you try it, I really cannot express how amazing this mod is with words. Anyways, I highly recommend it. There are hundreds of players. You can play legally in the US single-player, or multi-player over Hamachi or via TCP/IP. Like I said, there are hudreds of players playing all the time. I'd venture to say that MXL is what D2 could/should have been.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Median is truly a great piece of work, but having a vet to help you out goes a loooong way, if you need anything, feel free to ask here.
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.