Priest related bugs in 3.0.8

1) Rapture is still not working based on caster's mana for absorb effects (shields). This translates to no mana return on DKs, rogues, and warriors. Unknown effect on ferals. Significantly reduced mana return on tanking Paladins, or other low mana classes like hunters & ret pallies.

2) PW:S has a bug that reduces shield size by ~10-15%. Apparently fixed by respec-ing. Current speculation is that this is the Imp PW:S talent, but no verification yet

3) Misery is adding more to Mind Flay than it should be. Shadow priests are temporarily rejoicing, but this is very likely an unintended bug and expect it to be re-adjusted

Penance now targets regardless of facing (previously you had to face the target to cast Penance) this fix appears to be working fine

I have been unable to find any information related to shields on ferals. Previously, absorb effects were not working on ferals (which meant disc + feral tank didn't work very well.) Any info on absorb + feral would be helpful here.

Any other 3.0.8 priest bug info would be useful as well.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
After the fixes:

- Rapture verified working properly with mana return on targets with no mana
- Shields are verified working on Ferals
- no info yet on PW:S without re-speccing and misery bugs.

Also those priests and druids with the normal Sartharion trinket (+18 spirit, stacking 10 times) this is supposedly fixed as well to correctly activate on instants again.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Guardian Spirit's "save from death" still does not work on ferals (verified personally).
Quote:Guardian Spirit's "save from death" still does not work on ferals (verified personally).

More than just druids. I see reports of warriors and priests, at least. No idea if it's related to an effect (shapeshifting/spirit of redemption/?) or if it's just randomly not functioning.
ERAU QSSI DLRO WEHT
Quote:More than just druids. I see reports of warriors and priests, at least. No idea if it's related to an effect (shapeshifting/spirit of redemption/?) or if it's just randomly not functioning.

Unofficial consensus is this (source: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...id=1&pageNo=1):

Quote:GC, I think the Bug has been caused almost directly by the fix that prevented it from Double Proccing.

If two killing blows hit back to back, GS used to proc off of both of them. This issue was fixed, but now the second killing blow goes through before the GS proc heals the target. You are right that this is a latency issue GC - one that is not necessarily easily fixable.

They'll probably just change the tooltip to say it has a random chance of proccing a 50% heal.