Some more Living of the Land
Some of you might remember me from years ago, when i played a bit of the LoL variant with a sorcerer and kept a log of it. Its been some time, but im back, at least for a while, with more stuff for you to read!

This week, one of those nostalgic summer weeks, i fired up good old Diablo for some dungeon harvesting. I picked up my warrior, the only class i havent done much with considering LoL, and had two great sessions, screaming for more. From the second session onwards i also again started keeping a log again, and now i've just finished my first version. Im happy to see you guys are still active here, and when i saw only hundred fellows logged in last thursday on the Europe gateway i thought it important to share it right away, as we need to stick together Wink

have fun with it, and i hope i'll stay interested in it long enough to get you a real story to read!

LolleBolleGijs' log

(one quick note btw, i do play *slightly* different rules of LoL than the original intent, especially when regarding resurrection in solo games, read up on it in the thread on the sorcerer and Nat's one, call it TLoL if you like, i got my first dot years ago Wink)
Characters: Standard Diablo Rogues: 'Paardenpoep' l36, 'Purechocolade' l31; Sorcerers 'Toverkol' l40, 'Zwarte Piet' l32, 'ZureHaring' l28 (no fb), Warrior 'Klotebeest' l29, LoL characters: rogues 'Roggebrood' l26 and 'Ironvrouw' l7, sorcerer ToverLol l20, warrior LolleBolleGijs l16 ironman character name 'Ironlady', read Toverlol's journey log