Tristram Theme Song?
I am really interested in what the name of the main theme song in Diablo is. I can't seem to find this information anywhere online. I really enjoy the Tristram theme song from the original Diablo but can't figure out a proper name to search it by or even who made the song. Please give me any available information regarding the song.

Thanks.
Hi,

(06-14-2010, 05:37 AM)Azire Wrote: I am really interested in what the name of the main theme song in Diablo is. I can't seem to find this information anywhere online. I really enjoy the Tristram theme song from the original Diablo but can't figure out a proper name to search it by or even who made the song. Please give me any available information regarding the song.

If you're interested in the music itself, I found this by searching YouTube for Diablo.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Hi, Matt Uelmen was responsible for all Diablo music. He has an own wiki page. I don't think that he baptized all of the soundtracks he made for Diablo, so to me something like "Tristram theme" sounds ok (and that's what you get 21k hits in google for).
hey thats the information i needed. thanks guys.
If you ever want the track in it's "original" quality, you can also extract it from the CD with a tool such as Ladik's MPQ Editor. It's a file called dtowne.wav in the music directory.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields