No Players
Well, Diablo 1 Battle.net is officially dead. What little players we actually have on USEast are either bots, other Buzzard game players, or cheaters. I know ONE person on there who's legit, and he's a great guy. Helped my warrior start out. The only problem is.. he's barely online. I'm in grade school, and i expect he's an adult, so the not online part is probably thanks to work. I know, he has a life. And so do I.

So... to the point. Is anyone who still plays this dinosaur of a game willing to go to the USEast realm so I won't have to play by myself?

EDIT: Well... it doesn't matter anymore now because either they or I have too much latency. Any ideas on how to fix this?
I was actually trying to connect to bnet the other day, but for some reason the game crashes back to the desktop while making the connection. I'm not sure why, as I can connect with D2 ok. I even tried reinstalling but the problem persisted.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
Channel Diablo LE (east) is your best bet to find legits, or deu-1 in Europe realm.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
(06-21-2010, 04:30 PM)LennyLen Wrote: I was actually trying to connect to bnet the other day, but for some reason the game crashes back to the desktop while making the connection. I'm not sure why, as I can connect with D2 ok. I even tried reinstalling but the problem persisted.
Get a crash dump and/or crash log?
Quote:Get a crash dump and/or crash log?
Oddly enough, it's working again now.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
(06-22-2010, 11:51 PM)FireIceTalon Wrote: Channel Diablo LE (east) is your best bet to find legits, or deu-1 in Europe realm.

I tried that, and I'm there right now! Thanks.
EDIT: The old info about my old characters are all LIES!
generally my characters will have my username.