Diablo Freezing Bug ? Or is it ?
I have been having a problem with Diablo, seems everytime i kill Diablo he just freezes in his death scene, then nothing happens. The game alows me to go on, kill the rest of his minions, go back to town, but i never get my dot.

This has happend with and without others in the game, on all difficulty levels. I have other characters and never have this problem, it is only happening with my Sorceror.

When he is dead i can walk over him, nothing happens. If i leave the game i get nothing.

Has anyone every heard of this ? I am a legit player, access to the internet is cable. Any ideas ?
There is a hack that prevents Diablo's death from kicking you out of the game - and goes exactly how you described above. Also, many (if not all) "play off Hard Drive" .dat files will do this very same thing. I'm sure if they are encoded to prevent the end of the game, or simply do so because you don't have the CD in the tray to load the final video.
--Lang

Diabolic Psyche - the site with Diablo on the Brain!
Hmm i do have my CD in the tray and do need it to play the game. Perhaps i should install a "no-CD' crack and see if that helps ?

Other thing is why doesnt this affect my warrior and rogue, but only the sorceror ?