Has this AB 1.10 thread been mentioned yet?
http://www.theamazonbasin.com/d2/forums/in...51&t=22601&st=0

This is really funny; I had quite a few chuckles reading this one over. It's much in the spirit of SomethingAwful's Photoshop Fridays...

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Hilarious!
--Mav
It has been fun thread to watch in AB. It is allways nice when someone goes over the trouble and creates those things.

I do think we are getting so nervous only because it is so much wanted patch.

RF
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
That has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen in a long time! My hats off (and head from laughing so hard) to all those talented photo editors.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
It inspired me to have my username changed.
Thanks for the kind words :). Yep, we had some fun with those. FYI, I use Paint Shop Pro for my bastardizations of pictures, because PhotoShop was way too expensive for my needs.

I got some inspiration from Cr0bar's most excellent bastardizations which you can see there :
http://www.detonate.net/modules.php?name=Content
*Sigh*

Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to get a mouthful of corn flakes (with milk and all the stuff) off a keyboard?

Remind me never to read these threads while eating. :D :lol: :lol:
My two favorites were "Don't be noob, baby. I'm l337 h4axor." and "Jurassic Patch: An Adventure 65 Million Years In The Making" :wacko:
Thanks for the laughs!

Al Patchino . . . *snort*
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete