A few questions about exp.
Ok. So imagine that BowaZon is in the Cold Plains, partied with FrenzyBarb in the Blood Moor, and DaggerMancer, also in the Cold Plains. Say BowaZon kills a quill rat. The twist, the Quill Rat is in the Blood Moor, and the one who kills it is in Cold Plains. So who gets the exp? Is it BowaZon, because she killed it, FrenzyBarb, because he is in Blood Moor with the Quill Rat, DaggerMancer, because he is in Cold Plains with the killer, or some combination?
I've always wondered about that thing... may be not of major importance but would be nice to know... anyone?
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
Why not test it and give us a report back here. Also try a different junction than the Bloodmoor to Cold Plains one; if Flaive shoots the monster, then no one will get any experience.
I couldn't test it all, since no one would cooperate with me... But I found that fallen in cold plains fell to BlahBlah in Blood Moor, and BlahBlah got exp... So the question is what about the other players? And another thing, if an assassin sends a trap and uses a TP, she doesn't get any EXP. If you are in town and your merc gets something, you get no exp, but I am not sure about the merc.