Thx for gettin me outta here...
I know that there were already posts about the mysterious speeches of Adria 'I sense your soul in search of answers'
and Farnham 'Can't a fella drink in peace?!'

But what about Na-Krul? What the hell is he saying ( in case he lives long enough, that is)

He talks about Aerosmith and Backstage passes and Diablo and quits with the sentence that is my topic title and topic description.

Anyone into this out there?

I'm just interested.

What he drops is nice and so is the cornerstone of the world... :D

PS: Single Player and LAN ruleZ :)

EDIT: it is 'by the way, I'm gonna have to kill you.'

Is the crap he talks some kind of easteregg?
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
When cowquest is enabled in command.txt, Na-Krul's speech is changed to that disc-jokey ticket-give-away joke.

NaKrul6.wav: (Easter Egg speech)
"Hi, I'm free! Free to confront the little (garbled) banished me to the void, Diablo! And I'm free to reward you, little mortal, with these Aerosmith tickets. You'll be getting backstage passes; you'll get to meet Steven Tyler and the whole band - this Friday at the coliseum. Thanks for getting me out of there. By the way, I'm going to have to kill you. I'll be right back with the traffic and weather together."

NaKrul5.wav: (Usual speech)
"Out of my way, wretched HU-MON! Retribution calls for he whom you call Diablo!"

NaKrul4.wav: (Alternate speech; unused?)
"What? Who dares disturb the great Na-Krul! Your life is forfeit, mortal."

NaKrul3.wav: (Alternate speech; unused?)
"When you get to hell, maggot, tell them that I am coming to RULE."

NaKrul2.wav: (Alternate speech; unused?)
"Accept your death, worm. The rest of your kind will follow you soon enough."

NaKrul1.wav: (Alternate speech; unused?)
"(Really long, awkward laugh) Free! (Another long, awkward laugh) Free to confront the one who banished me to the void, Diablo! And free to reward you, little mortal, with your DEAAAATH!"

All in all, his speeches are really bad. Comparing them to the D1 boss talks, Krul's are over-the-top and monstrously un-gothic. Sierra just didn't have the touch.

[o: *LEMMING* :o]
Thx anyway.

I suppose you are right. <_< That's it for now, my curiousness (?) is satisfied.

As always, answers from you lurkers are well-structured and accurate...

And therefore it is always a pleasure to ask... :P

Greetings, Fragbait B) <_<

EDIT: it is curiousity, of course... Ahem...
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.