Someone to play with on HC
I get bored and am tired of being PKed... so I was wondering if anyone wanted to play some low-lvl hc action with me? I have nothing (so there wont be any twinking unfortunately :-D ) I am on all the time... (yeah, i'm a loser) and you can contact me at *layzdhc or *layzd its on USeast. Thanks in advance :-D
Layzdhc
Current project: Werebear (lvl 50)
Future projects: TMNT!!
I get PKed on HC a lot too, recently lost a 65barb to 43zon guided buriza tp hack BS.

my account is *k3east, and if you got msn, PM me for my msn email so we can quest/lvl together some time.

I got several mules, but no big items above lvl20 I'd hafta say.

and don't admit to being a loser, that's just not right man, you're not on at this given time hehehe.

If you want, we can create new chars untwinked, I'm totally fine with that.

What class are you thinking? I'm considering making a paladin or a druid :D
Hey, I lost an account recently, (stolen maybe?) so I am in the midst of recreating my 94 pally, 82 sorc, 81 sorc, 82 azn, 81 barb, 87 zon, and 67 necro. I have a couple of sorcs and my zon back up to par (kinda) but I am still in need of a barb, an assassin, and a pally. I am waiting for 1.10 Ladder for the pally, but I would be happy to make an assassin with you if you /w *swiftslayer2 when I am on. I also have several mules of low-mid lvl decent items that I would be happy to share if you would like to twink a bit when we got to the appropriate levels... see you there. Swiftslayer2
I've been playing on the amazon basin. It's great, I recommend it to anyone who plays HC especially. I have a lvl 3X barb and 2X sorc. Twinking is a privilege to me (I'm a HC newbie :-D) But I'll add you guys to my Friends list and check if you are on sometimes. I am currently grounded (OVER DISHES!!) hehe. But I'm back on Monday. See-ya then :-D.

Salutations,
Layzd (hehe Refrigerator)
Layzdhc
Current project: Werebear (lvl 50)
Future projects: TMNT!!