Crafts
If I were to do a bloodcraft (30-60% ED) on a tomahawk, could I get Merciless (81-100% ED)? If I were to find a rare Tomahawk, could I get both Merciless (81-100% ED) and King's (121-150 AR, 81-100% ED)?

D`oh! Wrong forum... (I believe this should go in the workshop...) :unsure:
Hello. Yes to both. Thank you for your time. Farewell.
-scrape
How about them apples? They say they do not fall far from the tree, and that one can spoil the whole bunch. Well I say we may not all be rotten, but we are all spoiled.
degrak.com
degrak youtube
Actually no

King's and Merciless have the same affix group - you can only get one of them

The ed% pre-set stacks with either
Brista,May 15 2003, 09:15 PM Wrote:Actually no

King's and Merciless have the same affix group - you can only get one of them
Actually yes,
Merciless group=105
King's group=111
Different groups numbers so they can stack together. This was the sought after pair for rare weapons in the pre-LoD game (perfect would have netted 200% damage).

If I were to do a bloodcraft (30-60% ED) on a tomahawk, could I get Merciless (81-100% ED)?
For a tomahawk, if the resulting ilvl was 59+ it would have a chance to get the Merciless prefix (crafted or rare). If the the ilvl was 78+ it would also have a chance to get the King's prefix (again crafted or rare). It would be possible that you could get both of these on the same crafted item in addition to the crafts 30-60% ED.
My mistake, so sorry everyone :(
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.
I just chose tomahawk because that was an elite axe I know I can spell. :P
Thanks for your time. :) So a perfect bloodcraft (damage-wise) would be 260% ED? Nice. Plus when you add a speed bonus, plus damage bonus, it is actually looking better than a cruel...of quickness. (Don't hold your breath to get one of these, though.)
Blood crafts can get better than cruels, but the chance of getting one is much slimmer. (remember you have to have luck enough to get 2 prefixes instead of one, and 3 prefixes need to be good instead of just one. )

The range is 192 - 260% for a blood weapon with both prefixes. Then it would realy deepend on the other suffixes/affixes. (ias/leech for example)

Another example is 200% rare etheral weapon with of self repair and quickness. Youll find enough wf's and gf's to fill several accounts before you find one of these tho :D