What merc for a frenzy barb?
Ah, I've seen Giant Threshers for sale, but what's the chance of it being useful? :) Much less Cruel of good suffixes.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Archon_Wing,May 23 2003, 07:35 PM Wrote:Ah, I've seen Giant Threshers for sale, but what's the chance of it being useful? :) Much less Cruel of good suffixes.
Tonight when I got home from work I gave my little boy some items of his that I'd been using, then I played for about five hours. I was not playing constantly, I baked a loaf of bread as a background task.

I got Meat Scraper, Skystrike, Tal Rasha's and Hawanin's belts, and a Colossus Sword, among other stuff. I bought three Giant Threshers from Larzuk: of Gore, of Amplify Damage, and Warrior's of the Bear. Larsuk also offered me at least two War Pikes. I was not doing vendor runs, just checking on my trips to town.

I cubed four perfect gems from what I picked up, and decided to see what I could get with one of the Giant Threshers. Unfortunately the first try was not so good. It took seven tries, twenty one gems, to get a 291% Cruel Giant Thresher of Fire. Plus a half an hour to mule the stuff and do the cubing.

Maybe Cruel Giant Threshers don't grow on trees, but it is hardly much work to get one. Now if you need a 300% Cruel of Quickness, admittedly you might have to exert some effort.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."