CD Key & Installation Headaches
(This may belong in the Workshop? Borderline case.)

I have two computers and four copies of D2. (Yes, yes, I know. When you own a mac, but have no patience for mac release dates, you end up buying a whole lotta games in duplicate) I have, however, only two copies of LoD.

I'm trying to install copies on both computers such that each CD key is different and I can help myself mule. But, is there a way to check what your CD key is on an installed copy? I'm trying to do this without uninstalling and reinstalling the game on both computers, since D2 feels the need to overwrite some of my drivers when I install it, which is, I think understandably, a bitch.

Anybody know? I rummaged through the old forums but didn't find an answer to this.

Lazily, B)
[Image: ignatzsig.gif]
I believe it's quite easy if you know where to look at, problem is that I uninstalled Diablo 2 so I don't know where to look at.

I can tell you however that you need to go to Run (from Start menu) and type regedit, in there you should search for Diablo 2/Blizzard folder in which your cd-key number should be stored in one of them (I also believe you can change the cd-key from there)
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"