Holy Bolt?
I have for fun being pondering a holy bolter to both assist a party and go for undead slaying. But ive noted one thing, in the screenshots blizzard had provided of paladin skills, holy bolt gained 50% synergy damage from allied skills. Where it now only gains 17% per level in the 1.10 beta. Making me wonder if its an early version we have gotten. Since holy bolt needs all the boost it can get to make anyone consider to take it at all, because it is so limited in its application. Similar to fist of heaven.

But in a party, could it be a good idea? Because there seem to be a huge amount of undead mixed into act5. There certainly was it in act5 hell when i played it with test chars.

Holy bolt with both maxed synergies does 1076-1267 damage. And heals 94-151 damage. Plus the mana cost is steeper. And now that ranged healing is puny, especially with 20 synergy points!

A far cry from the around 5500 damage that was showcased in the teaser picture regarding holy bolt. And that paladin picture seems to have vanished, its no longer listed among the arreat summit updates.

i managed to find it from d2.net linking to it. http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/images/ot...other/pal03.jpg
Why at all did they nerf it again??????