Uniques
Ok, I honestly tried to find the information myself, both on gamefaqs, the bnet guide, and here. My knowledge of D2's workings are pretty confused as the patches have changed so much stuff around that I don't know what to think anymore. My question is about unique drops, and I'll outline for ease:

- What is the chance of a unique drop on an item (or however this can be best anwsered)
- Can regular monsters still drop uniques, or is it strictly unique/champion monsters?
- The chance of a unique drop should increase with more players in the game correct? I'm using /players 8 to simulate an 8 player game, yet I have not seen a unique in quite a while (and from what I recall of 8 player games, they dropped quite often with that number of players in the game, easily 1 per hour)

- Has Blizzard changed Unique drops fundamentally in the last patches (I'm playing 1.10 beta now, but I haven't really played D2 since 1.08 I think)

Last little question, has anyone compiled a list of best places to find items (like inner cloister for skull helms)?
nobody?
The unique drop chance depends on the monster, your MF, and the item. Anyone can still drop uniques. The drops increase with more people in the game, I believe... not sure if this mean more drops or better drops. Probably better.
No, I don't think that is how it works.

This is lengthy and detailed, but it is the authoritative source; Explaining Treasure Classes by Jarulf -- PhrozenKeep
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]