v1.10beta synergy to Shadow Warrior cast skills
I looked around but didn't find any data on what level the Assassin's Shadow Warrior and Master "should" be casting their own skills at. I have twice verified that if I put enough points into Fire Blast to synergize Death Sentry into having more shots then my Shadow Warrior casts Death Sentries that also have more shots.

I played with pumping other skills, like Tiger Strike and Cloak of Shadows (now easy to test since duration goes up) to see if there was evidence for the Shadow Warrior casting those at higher level and didn't notice an effect. I tried pumping Shadow Warrior itself to see if it would cast CoS higher: no effect noticed.

So at this point I'm really curious if SW, SM ever get skill bumps and what for.

Further I find it very interesting that they apparently benefit from synergy bonuses.

Anyone know anything that might shed some light on this?
"He's got demons? Cool!" -- Gonzo, Muppet Treasure Island

"Proto-matter... an unstable substance which every ethical scientist in the galaxy has denounced as dangerously unpredictable." -- Saavik, Star Trek III

"Mom! Dad! It's evil! Don't touch it!" -- Kevin, Time Bandits
From memory it's 1/3 of the Shadow Warrior skill level, the post is around here somewhere

Very interesting. A level 45 Shadow Master or Warrior with the effective synergy boosts as if she were a player with 15 points in the skills.....