battle.net
I've been having the problem for a while now....

Whenever i go to the BNET 1.10Beta forums i get this:

Absolutely Nothing

The style sheet loads up, but none of the topics are present. I took this screenie after logging in, i get the same thing when i'm loged out...

Whats up w/ this?

EDIT: Yes, i've tried refreshing the page and i still get the same thing
EDIT2: I tried all the other D2 forums and i get the same thing
[font=Arial size=3]If 'I think therefore I am' is true, then is 'I think not, therefore I am not' true?[/font]

Virginia Tech is the best damn school in the country! I'm not too sure about the cities though....
Me too. I saw in the general forum that it was a pervasive problem. I'm just going to wait until they get back to work on Monday.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

I actually registered. I feel tainted now. :lol: I thought the forums now required you to register to view them.

There's 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back <_<
I think clicking stop or refresh actualy helps. It worked for me. o_0 The stalling of it loading is a good sign a bunch of people are quite desperate with the latest beta information.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
The BNet Forums are back up and working now...atleast for me they are.
[font=Arial size=3]If 'I think therefore I am' is true, then is 'I think not, therefore I am not' true?[/font]

Virginia Tech is the best damn school in the country! I'm not too sure about the cities though....