Need Help.
I am looking for a program that makes set / unique items. I need information on how to use it / how to test it.

Any help is appreciated.

NOTE: I will be making low level sets / uniques for an upcoming Mod with a few friends and I need to know how to do this.
Have a poke around the Phrozen Keep
http://d2mods.xfernet.com/

There are a lot of resources and also a very learned mod-making community with forums that you could ask on

As a start download the beginner's guide and try out a few things, that should be enough to give you a feel for it
I believe you have asked this question already at the dii.net SPF. There is a difference between an item editor/creator like Jamella and a mod though. What exactly are you looking for?

--T
I am looking for a program I already have - that I dont know how to use. At first , I didn't know the program, so I went to the #$%& hole (Diabloii.net SPF Forums) and they just told me taht they think (basically) that im going to "make a shaftstop", and hack into the game. I BLATANTLY told them numerous times that Iwas going to be making low level sets and uniques for another mod another forum is working on, but they are all idiots.

Anyways, I got the set/unique item creator from the Phrozen Database. Now I need help on how to test the items themselves. Also: For some reason, when I log into the PH Forums, I get the "invalid" password, even though i've copied/pasted the password more than one time.