1.10 Game up, Read Rules
Nightmare @ 8 Player difficulty
Acts 2-4 (acts 2 and 3 quests completed)
game is up as of now at 7PM PST 7/22

Try to understand I am trying to promote a fun game here so here's the ground work
Rules:
- Party game (this means if you want to solo, host your own game)
- LEGIT ONLY
- No item whoring

On item whoring:
I'm not picky, but if you are whoring items that the current character your using has little or no use for then I will take whatever actions I wish (including closing the game to my private lan or changing IPs) Even if the item is marginally useful to you, have consideration for the other players. Even if you are a largely mana/health dependant character, try to leave every other potion you see to give everyone a good supply. Basically don't take stuff you wouldn't want taken from you.

Examples of whoring:

Picking up wands/staves/heads when you are a barbarian, just for the $$$ or for another sorc/necro/etc you have (blatant whoring)

and the worst type of whoring, just waiting by the monsters for the drop is very uncool.
11 PM, game down
item hackers in the game =\
You might want to have potential players contact you by e-mail or IM, that way you can better know who is in your game.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]