Something is wrong here!
A friend visited a while ago and brought Warcraft III. I uninstalled Diablo II so that I could play it. Then he left and I got rid of Warcraft and reinstalled Diablo II. I noticed that the beta patch was gone, along with the .exe that installed it. So I tried to download it again. On every single site, it wouldn't download for me. This is the error message:

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/diablo2exp/pat...D_Beta_110s.exe

The following error was encountered:

The request or reply is too large.
If you are making a POST or PUT request, then your request body (the thing you are trying to upload) is too large. If you are making a GET request, then the reply body (what you are trying to download) is too large. These limits have been established by the Internet Service Provider who operates this cache. Please contact them directly if you feel this is an error.

Your cache administrator is root.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Generated Sat, 16 Aug 2003 00:42:43 GMT by Mary (Squid/2.4.STABLE6)

EDIT: Forgot to add: What is going on? Can anyone help? Maybe someone that has the patch could host it for a bit? I know I'm asking a lot. I am going on a trip so you have 7 days to think before I get back. Thank you very much for any and all help.
Looks like something wrong with either your computer, or your ISP - I'd just tried to DL patch from your link, and it was successful. In this case, somebody hosting the patch won't help you.
Ah, ok. My dad thought it was something wrong with the patch host sites. This is wierd.

I think I'm leaving soon, Goodbye all, see you next week!