Amazon Spear Skills
Is it just me or does every single lightning skill attack benefit javelin/shield MUCH more than the classic Spearazon? Looking at each of the lightning skills for spears:

Power strike - simply adds a bunch of lightning damage to a single attack. This to me, is the only skill of them that actually seems alright with spears.

Charged strike - Why would you even WANT to use a spear with this? The entire focus of this attack is the charged bolts, so physical damage doesn't matter at all. It is just a normal attack that releases charged bolts. So again, since physical damage doesn't matter and speed is more important, Jav/Shield is much better for this skill.

Lightning strike - This attack is basically the same thinking as charged strike, the only physical damage you put out is on the first monster, so once again, physical damage doesn't matter at all. This also benefits jav/shield builds much better because of the bonuses you get with a shield, blocking and whatever the mods are on the shield.

Are these skills supposed to be like this? I think they are in some way, but in another way, it makes the old spearazons just nearly useless. The only skill worth it for a spearazon is Fend, which is bugged right now and probably will be for a long time to come. And even IF fend was fixed, a spearazon would still have to invest in one of the Lightning skills, which benefit jav/shield MUCH more, to kill physical immunes. And investing in this will bring your passives down a lot more than you'd like to have them, making you more vulnerable.

I think there needs to either be a synergy for the lightning skills to fend, or something needs to be changed about them so they benefit Spears more than Javelins, or atleast Equal. As is, I don't see the point for making a spearazon when you can just make a javazon and be able to tank BETTER.

Of course, there are new unique spears that counteract the need for elemental damage, but until those are plentiful, I believe Spearazons are getting the shaft, again....

<_<