A few questions about the assassin
About the assassin, I was thinking of creating a new assassin with a few points in Dragon Claw, 3 points in Cobra Strike for its 100% steal all at the third charge. Then, in the 'Shadow Masteries' tree, I will most likely be maxing Claw Mastery, Weapon Block, and Shadow Master :ph34r: .

Now on to the real question. With my lack of elemental damage, I was wondering if the Shadow Master is 'smart' enough to use elemental damage skills such as 'Blades of Ice' or 'Lightning Sentry' against Pysically Imune monsters. Also, will the Shadow Master be 'intelligent' enough to use elements that any particular monsters are non-resistant to?

Also, I was wondering if anyone could help me improve my future character. Thanks.
Pirate 1: We've come to the edge of the world!!!
Pirate 2: Pay up, it's flat.
-- Sinbad, Legend of the Seven Seas
Shadow Master will use elemental attacks somewhat randomly. The trouble is, she won't be doing near enough damage with them for the late-game, which is when you'll need the variation.

Of all the classes I've seen so far in 1.10, the Assassin seems the most cookie-cutter, in that she has only a few very particular builds which are viable. You can't really just pick a skill you like to use, you really have to put your character together.