Timered Skill Cast Speeds
I've been noticing that the actual cast rate for such skills as "Firestorm" appears to be a bit faster than one would expect. Personally, I would expect the skill timer to start at the end of the animation and so, with a delay of 15 on Firestorm and 0% Faster Cast Rate for a Druid, you could cast one firestorm every 18 (casting animation length) + 15 = 33 frames. However, in testing it appears that the calculation goes 10 + delay for 0% Faster Cast Rate on a Druid. It seems as though the timer is kicking in early. Has this been looked at before and I missed it, or is this something people hadn't really noticed?

As a bonus question, if anyone can tell me the first two characters for the animation name of the 7 characters (ie the animations are stored as something like this: "BHTRLITA1HTH.DCC" where the "BH" at the beginning corresponds to the "Bighead" type monsters which include the Damned and Tainted... What are the first two characters which designate the character classes?), I'd be very appreciative. :P
-TheDragoon
I would expect the timer starts when the spell goes off, not at the end of the casting. For a druid casting (DZSC1HS for one) the length is 15 frames, but the spell goes off on the ninth frame (#8). The AnimationSpeed=208, not the usual 256, so you will have to adjust for when this event will actually happen in the overall animation.

AM amazon
BA barbarian
NE necromancer
PA paladin
SO sorceress
AI assassin
DZ druid
TG werebear
40 werewolf
That's kind of funny because, from the appearance, the spell doesn't go off until the last frame. Thanks for the info! :)
-TheDragoon