The Necrophiliac Necromancer and other questions
Here's a question I was discussing with a friend of mine recently (and may or may not have already been covered on an earlier post) but what do you think are the sexual preferences of the different character classes? We came to the conclusion that the sorceress is the only class with "normal" sexual preferences, but it would be interesting to hear some other opinions ;)
...Loose the strangle, light the darkness,
Seek the peace you yearn to keep;
And in the mystery hold at last
A cleansing love, forever deep.
Proof that this beta has gone on too long already..
Perhaps, but it's even more proof that three roommates sharing one computer to feed their Diablo habits leads to continual withdrawel and eventually crazed 2 AM discussions...
Assassin: What's not normal about being scantily dressed in leather when you have a nice figure?

Druid: Ok, ya got me, bestiality might be a problem here.

Amazon: You assume she is from Sapho? The island she if from in Phylos! Maybe she is a dominatrix . . .

Barbarian: Not sure why you assume he is "abnormal." Strikes me as standard over testosteroned middle linebacker type.

Paladin: ??? If he is celibate, yeah, that is sorta abnormal, in a nice way, but I figured he'd be slayin' the babes who hang around at Atmas with his good looks, gentlemanly manners, and the athletic build.

May I ask what you all were drinking? Maybe I should try a sip or two, or maybe not!
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
It would depend on the subclass of the character. ;)
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
with all that warmth eradiating from her hands and telekinesis(like another hand, or two) the sorc doesn't need a partner.

but....that's completely normal :D
ROFL! :D ... I definately think Thelma is hotter than Daphne... Hey Fred, toss me a Scooby snack.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

adamantine,Aug 31 2003, 07:20 PM Wrote:with all that warmth eradiating from her hands and telekinesis(like another hand, or two) the sorc doesn't need a partner.

but....that's completely normal  :D
If only. Telekinesis only pushes things backwards, and only one out of three times to boot :P
To answer some curiousity, our "decisions" were thus:

Barbarian: Yes, over testosteroned, but also delightful to picture nancing around and talking with a thugish lisp. We went back and forth a lot on this one. He's actually probably straight and frequently hooks up with the Act I mercs.

Paladin: If you had your gaydar on you would have noticed right away that he's TOO good looking and obviously trying to hide something with all his over zealous behavior. Which would explain his self-imposed celibacy too... Ex. another friend named his pally Mr. Bouncy. Beautiful.

Amazon: Yeah you had us pegged on that one (lesbian), but mainly to rob men of that bounteous chest.

Assassin: Now THIS girl is the dominatrix. No doubt about that.

Druid: You know, beastiality was the obvious initial answer, but the more we thought of it, the more it appeared that he just had a sort of leer about him. Watch him when he runs sometime. We think he's mainly a voyeur.

and of course the Necromancer: definitely necrophiliac.

Maybe the Sorcie's got her own deviant behaviors, we just couldn't come up with anything on her!
You guys forgot about sorcie's best solo tool: her orb.

New unique Swirling Crystal: the Vibrator!

The Paladin is definitely on the repressed-homosexul side. He's a pretty boy, and the religious quest thing is part of his self-denying quest.

Barb is straight, and I agree; he probably gets it on with rogues, or that slutty Anya.

Druid probably does feel up some of his summons.

Assassin is a dominatrix that likes mixing pain with pleasure.

Amazon likes to be on top; that's not abnormal, just more on the aggressive side. On the other hand, she may be a little les. Who knows. What with the sticks, and the butch female reputation, etc.

The necro might be gay too, what with all his bone spells. However, I think he's more on the private horny side, and the necrophiliac part must come in to play as well.

That's all I would think... and yes, the beta is going on too long.
In war, intelligence is the single greatest commodity.
Druids: Furries/otherkin or into bestality. If you don't know what the first two terms are, google Doug Winger. Don't do this around any human beings, at work, around your children, etc.

Assassins: Agreed on the dominatrix part. Always running around with a projection of herself (shadows), so she's obviously into self-experimentation as well. Probably bisexual.

Amazons: If i recall properly from the old D2C manual, women are the big dogs in amazon society and men are like women in our's. Depending on how strongly women are in control, either homosexuality is supported (Look at the greeks. Boys for fun, girls for babies), or strongly looked down upon (The good ol' 'fagbeats' that our closed minded contemporary citizens love.) Either way, definitely on top.

Barbarians: They're probably like Klingons. Sex involves broken ribs, noses, sprainged ankles, for both parties. Straight.

Paladin: Gay, obviously gay. Why do you think the fallen run from him? They know they look like 8 year olds.

Sorceress: Virgin. A vibrator for her is a muscle relaxer. No interest in sex whatsoever. Too devoted to studies, or too frightening for potential mates. Akara might have bagged one or two in her early days, though.

Necromancer: Necrophilia is obvious, but also flat out torture. I don't mean fuzzy handcuffs and nipple clamps like the assassin, I mean stringing someone up on a bone wall or seeing how far they can tease someone in a real iron maiden.
*Pren_LL-AB
USEast HC
Dark_Mutterings (Necromancer)
Doug_Winger (Wearbear)
Heroic career and 1.10 aspirations cut tragically short because NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING WITH A 22.2K CONNECTION WHY DOES GOD HATE ME.