Non shifted druid attack speeds.
I've done some digging and searching, and can't find anything for this. Billions of stuff on the topic of shifted bears and wolves, but even with a formula, it doesn't necessarily give the answer I want: the attack speed formula for a non shifted druid.

The closest to useful that I've found was Dragon's wearbear guide
(http://students.washington.edu/akrinke/w...apons.html), which gives the frames of attack for unshifted combat.

Fists 16
1-H Weapons 19
2-H Swords 19
1-H Thrusting 19
2-H Thrusting 23
Staves 17
2-H Axes 17
Mauls 17
Polearms 17
Bows 16
Crossbows 20

But I don't know what to do with it for purely the druid himself in human form. The documentation on that page in the formula section is a bit ambiguous and I can't find a calculator with the unshifted rate. I'm not sure where to stop in the formula (before prevframes?), and don't know if there's a different modifer as a human. Some sagely knowledge would be appreciated, even if it's simply a 'read this link' like usual.
*Pren_LL-AB
USEast HC
Dark_Mutterings (Necromancer)
Doug_Winger (Wearbear)
Heroic career and 1.10 aspirations cut tragically short because NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING WITH A 22.2K CONNECTION WHY DOES GOD HATE ME.
The usual source for attack speed information is the Weapon Speed Calculator. It does support druids' unshifted attacks. In general (but not always), the calculator is accurate.