20/20 Hindsight: Missing from 1.10
It's too late to make suggestions for 1.10 (I hope it's too late), but I just felt like a small exercise in futility listing things they left out of this update.

1: The big thing that I'll miss is the ability to upgrade SET items to Exceptional and Elite. It took me a little while to even realize that they never added a cube recipe for this, since they did add recipes to upgrade just about everything else.

Kid-Angelic would have really liked to have a weapon that actually would do Hell-class damage.

2: User-Preset channels would be nice. The "Waiting Room" is better than the spam you get in the Public channels, but being able to set "LurkerLounge" as your default channel would be better.

-rcv-
Edit: Added #2
Methinks they excluded set items on purpose. It could have been because of balance concerns (Arctic Furs alone would have 1755-1989 defense if elite). It could also have been a thematic thing (so the set stays like it is and you don't have an elite item as part of a normal set). However, neither of these stopped them from just allowing all uniques to be upgraded, so I'm not sure why sets aren't.
I just noticed the link to your calculator for upgrades in v1.10.

Thanks for some fun daydreaming. Who knows? I may just find some of those items to upgrade, eh?
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

But I would vote yes to both of your seggestion. :)

Of course, they'd all get duped at elite level sooner or later, eh? :P
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
I'd quite agree with #2. I'd never, for any reason, want to be in a public channel. However, each time I play, I first join op theamazonbasin. It'd be nice if that was automated.

Some more out-of-game features that'd have been good:

I'd like if I could just use a single command to check which of the AB games are currently active, rather than having to actively attempt to join each possible one.

AFK markers for the channel would let others see at a glance who's actually there and who's not.

It'd also be nice if there was some way to reference people instead of accounts. That is, if a person has a dozen accounts, they should still somehow have one entry on the friends list and one name to /whois.
Sheesh.

The hassle with public channel garbage COULD have been solved with the Waiting Room. BUT, when you are in the Waiting Room, the "Channel" button id isabled, and you don't even have a place to type in the text command to join a channel (/join LurkerLounge).

As a result, you still can't avoid the Public Channels if you want to join a private channel. >sob<

Sometimes I wonder if these guys ever PLAY the game like the regular folks?

-rcv-
They don't. Any game developer will tell you that they don't play games.

Which is odd, because if a writer tells you that they don't read any books, then you are entitled to smite them with a hardback copy of War and Peace.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386