Whirlwind extremely overpowered in classic
in classic ww now attack godly fast now... kinda like the very early pre-1.03 days... even concentrate (1 point but has about 8 points from synegies) still do damage a lot a lot a lot slower than ww...
Hi there. Might I suggest you take a nice long read of the forum FAQ's (link is up in the top right near the official rules, search, etc). If you do so quickly, you may yet avoid a bbq at the hands of a sarcastic mob.

*points to link* *nudge nudge* Seriously.

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
They have added a new graphic gray tornado to the spinning in classic and the patch read-me seemed to imply to LOD as well. It just may SEEM to be faster.

But I mentioned in another post that my low level ww was much more able to kill in 1.10 then my frenzy skill with 3x the skill points invested. See my longer article on this at diabloii.net, community forum posted today. Frenzy isn't fun anymore in hell. Haven't checked out my concentrate barb, but I know how bad it's going to be. It's too bad that throwers and frenziers and concentrates, and leapers (my guess here too, just the drift of things) and other non-cookie cutter types are getting the shaft in this patch.

----Not sure what you did wrong to have to read forumfax---